You can search for subscriptions and click on a row to see more details and manage the subscription.
Please note that subscriptions only support card payments.
- Unverified: the first charge has been created but the first payment is still pending
- Current: subscription has been verified and is running
- Suspended: subscription has been manually suspended or it has been automatically suspended after too many failed payments
- Unpaid: one of the payments of a verified subscription has failed and will be attempted again on the following day
- Canceled: subscription has been stopped (definitively)
- Unconfirmed: the first charge has been created but the first payment failed
- Completed: subscription has been completed, according to set number of charges
After a failed subscription payment, a retry can be performed.
- When specified by parameter: Subscription:CREATE
- Default setting: Retry at intervals calculated by recurring billing cycle divided by the number of retries.
*Monthly is calculated as 30 days regardless of the billing month.
*If the number of days is not divisible by the number of days, the number of days is rounded down. (30 days ÷ 4 = 7.5 days → 7 days)
*The number of retries includes the number of times you are billed for the first time.
Resuming a subscription
If you resume a subscription after the next scheduled payment date has already passed, the customer will be charged immediately for the oldest scheduled payment and then charged every 20 minutes for the past scheduled payments which are still due. Once all past scheduled payments have been charged, the customer will be charged following the original subscription cycle.
If you do not want the customer to be charged immediately, please contact our support to specify the next charge date and resume the subscription accordingly.
Example with a monthly subscription charging on the 1st of each month
08/01: Customer is charged
08/15: Subscription is suspended (next charge date is 09/01)
10/02: Subscription is resumed
→ Immediate charge for the 09/01 scheduled payment. The 10/01 scheduled payment will be charged 20 minutes later, and the following charges will happen on the 1st of every month.
*Specifications to be changed on 2023/09/07
If you resume a subscription after the next scheduled payment date has already passed
You will not be charged immediately after the resumption,
the next scheduled payment date will be set to the nearest future cycle date from the time of resumption.
(If the resumption date is on the same day as the cycle date, you will be charged upon resumption.)
Example: Monthly cycle recurring billing on the 1st of each month
8/15: Suspended ( next scheduled payment date is on 9/1)
→(The next scheduled payment date will be set to 11/1 of the next cycle)
For subscription with a specified number of times, if there are previous unpaid payments at the time of resumption, the payment schedule will be added to the original billing schedule backward.
Example: Monthly cycle on the 1st of each month, 5 times specified subscription
8/15: Suspended (next scheduled payment date is on 9/1)
→Originally 12/1 is the last scheduled payment date, but the unpaid 9/1 and 10/1 will be pushed back and payment schedules will be added on 1/1 and 2/1
Changing Credit Card Information for subscription
You can have users change the credit card information used for subscription that you have created through the URL
Open the link from the URL of the selected subcscription > Payment Details > Change Card Information Form.
Complete the change by submitting the new card information to be registered.
(As of 2023/07/18, sending the card information change form via e-mail has not yet been implemented.